Thursday, February 10, 2011

The first Blog Post EVER!!

The Rustic Wedding Cake is a family run and home operated cake-making business of passion.  My husband loves to bake and I love to create works of art out of cake.  I, "B", as my husband calls me, really do not enjoy the "baking" side of making cakes... That is where my husband has a true love and passion!  I on the other hand I LOVE to ice and frost, and use fresh flowers to make a” cake", a "CAKE!"
So what does one write about on a "cake blog".... Hummm, well may I first admit that as I am writing this, my amazing husband has no idea that I have created this site.  I did call him and say, "I have an idea!"  He said, "ok, text me."  I have yet to text him.  I'll get on that asap. Right after I type this up!! :)
For 11 years I have been making cakes for friends, friends of friends, and cousins of sister- in- laws, and well you get the idea.  SO, I have decided to make a "home operated" business out of "cake makin." And I will be attempting to blog along as we go! Check us out!! http://www.therusticweddingcake.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment